Maniquin Island Day Trip - 6 people min
Maniquin island, which is also known locally as the "Maniguin island" or "Maningning island" and even as the "Hammerhead island", Maniquin island is for sure the best diving place all around Boracay.
The underwater visibility is always crystal clear around 30-60m. You can easily see a large of school of barracuda, jack fish and trevally fish in the dive site right in front of the light house. Not to mention when it is out current you can always see a few eagle and manta ray hanging round at 5-10m depth if you jump in to a right season and current, you will also have chances to see dolphin and many types shark, especially hammer head shark. Maniguin— a diving spot that you will never forget.
11th - Registration and try the gear after check in and settle down in your hotel. We will send our crew to pick you up.
- 4:45am pick up from astoria to docking bay
- 5:15am settle down in the boat and check gear before depart.
- 5:45am depart
- 6:00am breakfast in the boat.
- 7:30 to 8am arrive maniquin depends on the weather. set up and briefing before the dive.
- 8:30am do a fast check and quick refresh at shallow part dive site of maniquin around 3-5m and for 5mins.
- 8:45am start diving
- 09:30am finish first dive. 1.5- 2 hour of surface interval with snack. You may do snorkeling during surface interval.
- 11:30 am second dive.
- 12:30pm lunch.
- 2:30pm start sailing back.
- 4-5pm arrive boracay depends on the weather.
Since this a dive trip, we need a minimum of “6” diver to go and we request full amount deposit which is 8000php per diver with no refund for cancellation. Breakfast, snack and lunch and soft drinks and water is included during the dive trip.
Note: We will refund full amount of payment if the weather condition is not allow to dive for the booking dive date or if we don’t meet the minimum 6pax diver.